Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TPT Cyber Sale and Interventions

The Cyber Sale seems to be doing very well over at TPT!  I get so amazed at some of the wonderful ideas the teachers on the site have and are willing to share.  If you haven't dropped by yet, I would def suggest doing so before the sale ends.  www.teacherspayteachers.com is the place to be!

During the sale I have been very pleased to see how many downloads I have for my Santa Freebie!  He is the cutest little guy!  I haed a lot of fun making him, maybe I will make more.  It just seemed like a fun way to get some of my students to remember a few sight words we have been working on.  Here is what he looks like:


Cute, huh?  If you would like to download the little guy, you can get him for free from my TpT Store at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tanya-Sisseck.

In addition to my Santa picture, I also made a new Working with Words and Sentences packet this past weekend.  It's a packet of 25 worksheets with repetitive directions to help our friends in Kindergarten recognize the difference between letters and words.  Although most of my class has this under control, I have a few friends that need just a little extra boost.  I decided that the packet could be an intervention strategy!  Each page has a different sentence.  For each sentence, the student has to count the words and letters, and identify vowels, sight words, etc.  I started using it in my class this week, and I really think it's going to work wonders with my little ones! 


My Working with Words and Sentences packet can be purchased here.  Well, I am off to grade some homework!  Be back soon!!

No comments: