Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shabby Blogs

How excited was I to discover Shabby Blogs yesterday?!?!!  I had no idea that changing the background on my blog would be so easy!  I was actually starting to consider paying someone to do it for me as I was so clueless.   Lucky for me, I stumbled on to someone talking about Shabby Blogs on one of the TPT forums, and decided to check it out.  First - the blog for Shabby Blogs is beautiful!!  Secondly - the backgrounds are completely free!  Yay for my pockets!  Thirdly - There is a huge selection.  So many choices to browse through!  All I had to do was click on the back ground I liked, copy the code, go to the layout option on my blog, click gadgets, click on the button that says HTML/Javascript, paste the code, click done.....  And DADA!!  You have a new background!!  Took me less then a minute and I am usually so technically impaired.  So if you have a blog and are looking for a new design, I would totally recommend visiting www.shabbyblogs.com.  Happy decorating!!

No comments: