Friday, November 16, 2012

My First Kindergarten Blog!

I have never ever ever had my own blog before!  This is my first blog post, and I have a feeling I have a LOT of things to learn and figure out!  So here goes......

I have spent the last few years reading and visiting numerous teacher blogs trying to find fun activities for my Kindergarten classroom.  There are sooooo many great blogs out there, and I got sooooo many great ideas!  My classroom activities are currently 40% teacher blog inspiration, 40% pinterest, and 20% regulation.  What I have decided is that since I worship the blog universe and utilize blogger ideas in my classroom so often, that creating my own blog would be a great way to keep all these resources in one place.  Not only that, but I could ask for ideas, receive advice on how to improve lessons/activities/classroom organization, and maybe even help other teachers the way that blogs have helped me!  Great idea, right?  Now all I have to do, is figure out how to work a blog....  haha  Wish me luck!!

No comments: