Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Turkey Week!!

Hooray for Turkey Week!!  I love Thanksgiving!  And I totally can't wait to stuff myself full of food on Thursday.  Food makes me happy.  I love food so much, my classroom and the classroom next to me had a pie tasting party last Friday.  We also made Friendship Mix.  The Kindergarteners LOVED it!  Them seem to like food a lot too.  And so do the ants that I found in my room yesterday.....  But no worries.  All taken care of before the kids returned to school this morning. 

So we only have school on Monday and Tuesday this week.  I decided we were going to jam pack all our time with Thanksgiving crafts and activities since so many of the students were out of town.  We had a family project the kids did over the weekend that we shared in class today.  How cute those turkeys turned out to be!!  I had to pin them up on our wall!!

 
 
 
We also worked on putting some letters in alphabetical order - Pilgrim style!




Hmmmmmm those pictures weren't sideways in my file before I added them.....  SOOOOO much to learn!  The Kindergarteners really enjoyed their Pilgrim Hats.  This is one of my freebies at my TpT store.  Pilgrim Hats and ABC Order  (Whoo hoo!  My first link!  I will have to check that later to make sure it works...)  It took a little longer than I had hoped, but by the time we were all done, they looked GREAT!!!

We also made Tall Paul Pilgrims.  I'm not sure where he comes from as he was passed down to me from another teacher a few years ago, but he is super cute with wonky arms.  I will have to take a pic of him tomorrow when I go to the classroom.  Can't believe I forgot to get one today!!  Ugh.

Well, I figured out how to follow other blogs today!  So I am off to follow some more!  Having all those blogs listed in one place is sooooo much better than having to search through my favorites!  I'll be back tomorrow!!

No comments: