Sunday, March 16, 2014

I LOVE TpT!!

I LOVE TpT!! I have been a Teachers Pay Teachers seller for a year and a half now. I have been purchasing from TpT for SOOOOO much longer. During my first year of teaching, I found amazing resources for just about anything I wanted to do in class. I don't know how well I would have succeeded that first year without this fantastic site. But I'm not the only one that appreciates all that TpT has to offer. I came across this blog post today from Learning to Read by Jen Strange and I wanted to share it with everyone. Check out her blog here. This is a great post for those that are familiar with TpT and for those who are not. Have a great read!

 5 Reasons Why I love Teachers Pay Teachers 5 reasons I love Teachers Pay Teachers:

1. The teachers at Teachers Pay Teachers are GENEROUS: There are literally THOUSANDS of free educational resources at TpT.

2. The teachers at Teachers Pay Teachers are KNOWLEDGEABLE: The depth of knowledge about education and about students at TpT is unbelievable. Whatever you need help with, there's a resource available.

3. The teachers at Teachers Pay Teachers are EXPERIENCED: Read some seller bios. Teachers at TpT have crazy amounts of education, training, awards, and/or years in the classroom.

4. The teachers at Teachers Pay Teachers GIVE BACK. Many sellers use their stores to raise money for disaster relief, cancer research, and people in need.

5. The teachers at Teachers Pay Teachers are RESPONSIVE. Through feedback or the seller's Q&A page, you can communicate with the person who made that product you love. Where else can you talk directly with the creator of an educational resource that you're using?

If you are interested in becoming a TpT seller, click here through my referral link to open an account. You WILL become addicted!!! :)

No comments: