Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Poor Substitute and Copyright Law Blog

Happy Saturday!!  I think I have just completed the longest week of the year yet!  It also didn't help that I got terribly sick during the middle of the week and had to call in a sub at the last minute.  My poor sub!  I had nothing prepared, and my lesson plans and emergency sub pack were at home - with me!  No good.  But than my amazingn TA and some of the wonderful teachers in my pod pulled together and helped her out for the day.  Lesson learned?  Oh yeah.  Leave the sub packet at school every night because you NEVER know what is going to happen....  Yikes.  I def wouldn't want to put another sub through that.

I also wanted to share a great blog post I just read!  It's all about copyright and trademark laws - teacher style!  It has some very good information, and I would recommend that all teachers read it, whether to just remind your brain, or possibly learn something you weren't aware of previously.  Here is the link:  http://effectiveteachingarticles.blogspot.com/# While you are there, check out the rest of the blog!  It's full of fantastic resources!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: